Marksmen Snipers Coalition Home Page Search Members Help Calendar
Welcome Guest .:: Log In :: Register ::. .:: Resend Validation Email  

Goal met for the month of October! (Thank you!)
100%100%100%
0% 50% 100%

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> SIGN UP HERE FOR INTEREST IN JOINING [MSC] CLAN

Admin

Administrator
Group: Forum Admin
Member No.: 1

Posted: Jun 23 2004, 03:29 PM    
To sign up for the current openings.. Post your handle email you can be reached at.. Before signing up, please go here to find our clan info here.
  • MSC DOES NOT RECRUIT.
  • MSC TAG/CLANSMENSHIP IS BY INVITE ONLY
  • MSC IS VERY PICKY ABOUT WHO IT INVITES IN
  • GETTING IN MSC IS NOT A QUICK PROCESS. HAVE PATIENCE IF YOU ARE SINCERE AND HAVE MADE MSC YOUR HOME.
  • MSC IS BASED MORE AROUND A FUN COMMUNITY THEN LADDER COMPETITION.
  • MSC CREED IS FAIR FUN PLAY. THIS MEANS A HIGH DEGREE OF ANTI-CHEAT MEASURES ON OUR SERVERS AND ENCOURAGING EASY GOING GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP. MAKING FRIENDS IN MSC IS CONTAGIOUS.
  • MSC DOES NOT OFFER INVITES TO PLAYERS BELONGING TO OTHER CLANS THAT ARE SIMILAR TO MSC. THIS AVOIDS A POTENTIAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST. MSC DOES NOT ALLOW MULTIPLE CLAN MEMBERSHIP WITH CLANS SIMILAR TO MSC.
  • DO NOT MISTAKE KINDNESS AND GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP WITH LACK OF SKILL AND LACK OF COMPETITIVENESS. MSC HAS SOME OF THE BEST SNIPERS/PLAYERS YOU WILL FIND IN MOH.. PERIOD..
MSC clan acceptance is based on sportsmanship, skill, and compatibility with our current members. Once these criteria are met, the determining factor to move you into the MSC family is exposure. This means you enjoy MSC and are playing on the servers on a regular basis. This way, current players and HOST "SNIPER-X" can play you on a regular basis. Only players that are actively playing on the MSC servers will be considered for clansmenship.

Some key things to note: This process does take time please be patient! We take the time to make sure our potential clansmen are of the highest caliber of sportsmen and fun to have around! We do not ?recruit?. We are not a traditional clan. Many of our players are like family.

The perfect MSC Candidate: The MSC "regular" that is fun to have around, a great sport, talented and respects others. He is the regular you will find on MSC that doesn?t get bitter when losses or gloats when winning but just happy to play the game with us. He would love to respectfully wear the MSC tag but is just happy playing us in our environment.

We periodically clean old and non-relevant messages out this thread. This makes it easier for us to see the active signup list. We will also consolidate posts in instances where a person posts several times (like to add an email address). Rest assured that we will not delete any posts for people who have indicated interest and have not seen a response yet. Thanks!

PM Email Poster   Top

Zimodus

Forum Junkie
Group: Clan Member
Member No.: 19

Posted: Jun 25 2004, 08:08 PM    
Heya guys... It's Zimodus again, posting in the new awesome forums... =) Again, I am not asking to be recruited or what not, just merely posting my interest in your clan. You guys are a very good group of guys and I would so love to be apart of your family. As I said before, I am very patient, and will prove my love and dedication to your clan. I just wanted to post this on the new forums.. =) Happy Hunting!! See you in battle...

Zimodus

P.s. A little late, but love playing with you guys none the less... I can be reached at...
firball21@yahoo.com or solidus@charter.net

PM Email Poster AOL Yahoo   Top

Tx Sniper

Soldier
Member No.: 9

Posted: Jun 27 2004, 10:59 PM    
Hey everyone, I just wanted to post that I"m interested in joining the clan. I have alot of fun playing with you guys and I enjoy the company of all the MCS members. My email address is txstarlet@comcast.net. Thanks for the consideration! banana.gif

PM   Top

Zimodus

Forum Junkie
Member No.: 19

Posted: Jul 8 2004, 10:01 PM    
Just realized I forgot my email to be reached at... I edited it.. =)

mlmorrison

God Of Spam
Group: Clan Admin
Member No.: 2

Posted: Jul 13 2004, 08:06 AM    
thank you all for your patience.. I will respond very soon..

PM   Top

zildjian

Recruit
Group: Member
Member No.: 293

Posted: Aug 25 2004, 07:30 PM    
Hey Guys Whats Up..
How You Doing..
Hey well guys i was wondering if i can join MSC seen like a great clan i played with some menber thats seen coo....
well anyways just wanted 2 see if i can join i play under zildjian i play all the time.../every day lol evilgrin.gif

PM Email Poster   Top

MSC SniperX

Meep meep meep mep!
Contributing Member
Member No.: 3

Posted: Sep 4 2004, 06:20 PM    
NP,.. done..

PM Users Website Yahoo MSN   Top

Xiao

Recruit
Member No.: 301

Posted: Sep 11 2004, 04:50 PM    
I have just recently been playing on ur server and i was impressed by the way u guys play and i was wander if I Could join ur Clan. My name is Xiao. kopstoter.gif If u need to email me my aol s/n is intenseflames24 angryfire.gif Burn Baby Burn

This post has been edited by Xiao on Sep 12 2004, 09:03 PM

PM Email Poster   Top

Xiao

Recruit
Member No.: 301

Posted: Sep 12 2004, 09:06 PM    
Zildjian DO u Drum? angryfire.gif Burn baby Burn

PM Email Poster   Top

majorwinters

Veteran
Member No.: 308

Posted: Sep 23 2004, 08:05 PM    
Hey guys, Major Winters here, except now I changed my name to Zoar. SuperD told me I should leave you guys a message and express interest in joining. Even though I do have tags on my name, it totally is not a clan (I was tired of feeling like a lonely loser) Ha, but yeah...no big deal if I don't get in; even though I want to.

I also wanted to say that I appreciate the hard work you put into keeping your server clean, and the best around. Being on Ventrillo made me realize how hard you work. Keep it up and I may never leave your servers again! lol

oh yeah, my email is punxnotded32@hotmail.com

PM Email Poster AOL Yahoo MSN   Top

Striker

God Of Spam
Contributing Member
Member No.: 17

Posted: Sep 23 2004, 08:32 PM    
Thanks Mr. Winters/Zoar
We do try to help keep the server as best we can,Thanks again.
Just hang in there you are welcome to be in our server anytime.

PM Email Poster   Top

chopper

Union Slob
Contributing Member
Group: Banned
Member No.: 337

Posted: Jan 21 2005, 04:39 AM    
I have been a member of f|C clan for over the last year. Our clan is disbanding and we will be shut down as of mid February so conflict of interest should not be a problem. I have played on your mohaa and cod server over the past couple of years and have always been impressed by you sportmanship and activity in your servers. Several of you know me and we I have never had a problem with anyone from MSC. I have BF1942 but have never played on that server.

I just wanted to let you know I am interested in joining and I will try to frequent your servers often.

I'm 40 years old, married and live in Midland Michigan.

ldnaessens@charter.net

Thanks for the consideration and happy sniping.

Leo.

user posted image

Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular.
Poor soul, he was so high-strung. Afraid the strain was more than he could bear

PM Email Poster Battlefield 2 Statistics   Top

Grimlock

From the year F2000
Contributing Member
Member No.: 6

Posted: Jan 21 2005, 05:35 AM    
Nice to meet you Chopper. Hang around awhile, and enjoy yourself. biggrin.gif

See ya on the battlefield!

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

PM Email Poster Users Website   Top

Rusty

Supreme Spammer
Member No.: 14

Posted: Jan 21 2005, 01:10 PM    
i was born in midland. hmm and goodluck

BigjoeSWFL

Unregistered

Posted: Jan 23 2005, 11:19 AM    
I would like to join. My AIM is NaplesFLSingleL@aol.com Thanks admin. thumbup.gif

Sandman

Greenhorn
Member No.: 341

Posted: Feb 15 2005, 10:22 PM    
Hey Hey Hey

Its the Sandman! I know a some of you know me from the server so, yeah.

My email address is:
silentmichael [at] gmail.com

so, ill see you guys in the server. so get ready to kill or get killed.

sniper.gif ohmy.gif

banana.gif

PM Email Poster   Top

peitzza

Recruit
Member No.: 325

Posted: Mar 24 2005, 11:17 PM    
Howdy! This is Jec.

I have allot of fun playing w/you guys. Talented group! I appreciate the maturity of your members.

I played on your server quite a bit last fall, but school and other projects have almost entirley kept me out of mohaa these last few months. I haven't been in a clan for about a year and a half but am interested in getting back into the scene.

I would like to apply to you guys first. I have a few questions about time commitment, monthly dues, admin possibilities, etc.

A little about me:
Age 21
Currently a sophmore at Colorado State University.
I've been playing MOHAA since April 2002.
Previous clan was Silver Tongued Devils - we were together for a little over a year.

My email address is peitzza@hotmail.com
I'm also interested in getting onto Vent w/you guys if thats aloud for non-members.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
-Jec

PM Email Poster   Top

Stockdale

Human Resources
Contributing Member
Member No.: 5

Posted: Mar 28 2005, 03:24 PM    
Sometimes it takes a while. Have patients and play often. What?s important to us is the community more so then the skill. We find it works better for all concerned that we take time in inviting members who fit in and get along with everyone rather then just inviting anyone who signs up.

Additionally, we do not always accept requests in the order which they sign up. If one candidate signs up later then another, and we invite the latter first, that is no indication we won't accept the first persons application. All invites are offered by Sniper X. He may have played one player or had more exposure to one player more then the other, and often that will detrumine his choices at that time.

"If I make a mistake, please point it out, you don't need to add humiliation by stating the obvious, .. I'm old now, and I make mistakes"

PM   Top

darkknight

Veteran
Member No.: 305

Posted: Mar 29 2005, 03:29 PM    
hey guys i wouldn't mind joining i pretty much quit the uss they only play anarchy online or cod uo they never play mohaa

but i might not b on the servers as much as i want 2 because school takin up most of my time P.S i don't mind waiting my email is iceywarrior@yahoo.com or darkknight@unitedsniper.com

This post has been edited by darkknight on Mar 30 2005, 01:44 AM

the darkness shall surround and envelop you and make you beg for the pain to stop

PM Email Poster Yahoo MSN   Top

Rusty

Supreme Spammer
Member No.: 14

Posted: Apr 3 2005, 02:01 AM    
sorry about the slight delay on this post:

but darkknight you would have to completely leave the USS to even be considered for MSC.

Apache

God Of Spam
Member No.: 13

Posted: Apr 3 2005, 06:52 PM    
DK and SandMan deserve a chance to join our humble family IMHO.

"Hear me, my chiefs. I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands. I will fight no more forever."

Chief Joseph Nez Perce

From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity.

PM Email Poster   Top

darkknight

Veteran
Member No.: 305

Posted: Apr 3 2005, 09:17 PM    
uss has offiacly terminated my membership

ps here is the email

Hey dark

I seen you posting a lot in msc forums and that you
want to join there clan.
I wish you luck there it takes a while and x will never
let you join with our tag on or any tag for that matter.
So i think it is best interest for you and uss to terimate
your membership with uss..
Good luck on trying to get in msc..I was a member there
for over a year before I started uss.
Do hollar at us and if you ever get CoD/UO come play..

Take care buddy, papaw

This post has been edited by darkknight on Apr 3 2005, 09:19 PM

the darkness shall surround and envelop you and make you beg for the pain to stop

PM Email Poster Yahoo MSN   Top

DUKE

Soldier
Member No.: 372

Posted: Jul 28 2005, 01:20 PM    
hey guys. i wanted to post that i am interested in joining the MSC clan. i have played in your MSC servers for about 2 years now. i have never been in a clan before. for as long as i played the MSC Clan is one of the best clans that i've seen and played with. i've played MOHAA, COD, COD UO, BFV, BF2 with you guys. you may know me as "Son of Chaos" in MOHAA, but now you probably seen me in some servers as well as yours as "DUKE_VIPER" in BF2. i really enjoy playing with all MSC clansmen. i consider a myself good, fair, and respective player and respect all MSC clansmen. i have been on ventrilo with most of you guys, i am quiet, but im working on talking a little bit more.
i really like and appreciate that MSC keeps a clean, playing server for everyone to have fun in.

thanks for having great servers and clansmen and also thanks for reading this

my email: chipmunk_rider@yahoo.com

Kristian
"DUKE_VIPER"

This post has been edited by DUKE_VIPER on Jul 28 2005, 07:52 PM

user posted image

PM Email Poster   Top

Braniac

Dr. Evil
Contributing Member
Group: Validating
Member No.: 27

Posted: Jul 28 2005, 07:56 PM    
Hi Duke,

Thanks for posting your interest. As you know, it can sometimes take a while to get into the clan. Keep hanging around the server and playing with us.

Just a reminder for all who've signed up recently that MSC has completely moved over to BF2. We no longer maintain a regular MOHAA or COD server.

- Braniac

The greatest warriors of all are these two: time and patience.

mscdaisy

God Of Spam
Contributing Member
Member No.: 41

Posted: Jul 29 2005, 12:02 AM    
i dont know if i can take more than 1 "chaos".....lord help us all.

Hiya duke....fun playin with you yesterday. Didnt know who you were then.....

This post has been edited by mscdaisy on Jul 29 2005, 12:03 AM

PM Email Poster   Top

mindyffltd

Recruit
Member No.: 374

Posted: Aug 5 2005, 09:57 PM    
my ingame name is mindyffltd...i seem to always play on your server and enjoy the interaction among the players. I am really new to this game and still have a lot to learn. I understand the process of inviting players into your community. I am in no hurry and will just enjoy playing on your site. To be honest, I really havent settled into what type of character I want to play, kinda trying em all out for now.
I can be reached at: mindyffltd@yahoo.com, or, if any of you play EVE as well, my toon name there is: mindycs
Well, i look forward to seeing you all on the server...mindy

PM Email Poster   Top

tertles

Forum Junkie
Member No.: 379

Posted: Aug 11 2005, 08:58 PM    
hi everyone! tertles here! i was told if i was interested in joining your clan to post here, and so i am :) my email is abazaba20@yahoo.com. ive played on your server a bit now and ive enjoyed myself every time. even today when we were 3 players short of starting a game for a while, we still had fun just killing each other in fun ways tongue.gif

what i generally look for in a server is one with at least 2 rounds per map, no time limit, and mature players. You guys fit all those criteria and you seem to have a great group of people. everyone that ive seen with an MSC tag has been very nice and shown alot of sportsmanship.

this is also the first server ive ever played on where there is always a member around. its very nice to see people being told to stop their unacceptable behavior by admins.

thats about it for now, ill see you in game!

-tertles

This post has been edited by tertles on Aug 12 2005, 04:43 PM

PM Email Poster   Top

Grimlock

From the year F2000
Contributing Member
Member No.: 6

Posted: Aug 21 2005, 05:54 AM    
Hey all.

I just wanted to give a shout out, and say we have some really cool enrollments here. I have played with most of the recent above and can say that they uphold a good attitude and sportmanship. Thanks for signing up.

MSC promotes playing fair with honor, kicking butt, and having a mature attitude. But most of all enjoying yourself. (I mean that IS why you play, right? *smiles*) Don't worry about being the top of the boards, more so ... just being yourselves. While we have some of the top most rated players, being able to enjoy one others company is golden.

As stated above .... the membership is not overnight, but is well worth it. As you will find ... MSC holds some of the best comradery and friendship found in online gaming. I can attest to that, as I was once a hopeful. MSC is the place to be, you won't regret it!

Again, thank you for your interests. Hang in there! biggrin.gif

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Shy

Dapper Lycanthrope
Contributing Member
Member No.: 383

Posted: Aug 23 2005, 10:09 AM    
Howdy MSC, Snackiecakes here!

I know a few of you from the server and have enjoyed each time I have played on your server. You have created a fun environment that puts respect first and I enjoy that quality. So it has perked my interest in joining up with you blokes! My email is requies@gmail.com, you can reach me there anytime.

See you in game.. ill be the one standing over you, stealing your kit, and running off to kill the rest of your squad eviltongue.gif

edit: to explain my handle, it stems from BF1942.. gave me the advantage of my opponents not taking me seriously during the first few encounters. Now i'm stuck with it! May the cake be with you.

This post has been edited by Snackiecakes on Aug 23 2005, 10:11 AM

PM Battlefield 2 Statistics   Top

Clown2

Recruit
Member No.: 390

Posted: Sep 17 2005, 11:06 AM    
Clown2 here, played with you all last night. Ive been in a few clans in bf2 but some broke up others I had to leave due to deployment or extended leave. Ive been playing online competitivly since 97' and im looking for a new home. I plan on joining your server to meet you all and look forward to hearing from you. Cya on the field.

-Clown2

PM Email Poster   Top

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0813 ]   [ 10 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]